THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, January 16, 2011

☺ ☺ NEW YEAR,NEW ME ☺ ☺

   New Year is wonderful because we are celebrating this celebration by preparing foods,etc. Every 31st of December or the last day of the year, most of people are preparing foods for the "media noche". Peoples are being easy on preparing everything just to welcome the new year. When the clock starts to tic toc unto 12 o'clock in the midnight, fireworks are beginning to explode and shine. New year must be welcome by creating a sounds and because of it, many people are changing and making their new year's solution.
    My new year was so sad just because my love one left me. But even I'm alone, most of my friends had been there at that times. We celebrate together the new year peacefully and happy. We went to Legacy Superclub to have some fun and to enjoy our new life this year. We went home late and drunk badly and seriously but at least, even I'm single and lonely that time, I'm so happy and enjoyed my new year with my friends and I will never forget them. :-)))))

0 comments: